1. Why did you start this blog?
I started this blog because I just recently started a BookTube channel. I wanted another form of outlet to discuss books in depth, recommend books, and review books!
2. What are some fun and unique things you can bring to book blogging?
I will be bringing a passion for reading and discussing books as well as my thoughts about books!
3. What are you most excited for about this new blog?
I’m excited for connecting with new people recommending my favorite books,discussing books, and people reading my ratings/reviews.
4. Why do you love reading?
I have always loved reading since I was 4-5 years old, for birthdays or holidays I would always ask for books. I loved going to the library and just being at peace with the books. Picking up books allows me to escape into a fictional world.
5. What series or book got you into reading?
What immediately comes to mind for me is A Series of Unfortunate Events, Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead and the Kite Runner by Khalid Hosseini.
6. What questions would you ask your favorite authors?
For me honestly I don’t have a list of questions.
7. What challenges do you think starting a blog will be the hardest to overcome?
I think it will be consistently posting on my blog but honestly I have so many ideas for content! Also my goal is to write more indepth and mini reviews for every book I read.
8. When did you start reading?
4-5 years old
9. Where do you read?
I read in bed, outside on the porch, or anywhere near the sun or the beach.
10. What kind of books do you read?
My favorite genres to read are Fantasy, Sci-fi, historical fiction, suspense/thriller, horror and African American fiction.